On Mon, 18 Jun 2018, Simon Hobson wrote:

> And as it happens, I had literally just been looking on Distrowatch
> where Devuan is up to rank 11 (with 582 hits/day) over the last 7
> days vs Debian at rank 6 with 1002 hpd. OK, it’s “just for fun” and
> not really a measure of installed systems, but it shows that there’s
> been steady progress up the charts.

yay. Today also distrowatch has published a pretty realistic review of
our desktop. something to learn there.

on the user contributed reviews also I read someone obtained Devuan
2.0.0 from a newspaper already! does anyone has any info about which
magazine has published it?! that's pretty fast...

ciao