Hi,

KatolaZ writes:

> The medium-term plan is to replace libsystemd0 with a libnosystemd
> which Provides: libsystemd0 and noops everything, with the possibility
> of shelling-out some actions, if the admin wants so. We will get
> there.

+1, although I'd prefer a more original and playful name ;-)

# Not that I have any bright ideas right now :-(

d-systemized ... perhaps

For the library stubs and the [dpkg.cfg hack][1] I posted just a minute
or so ago?  Dang!  Should have retitled that post :-(

 [1]: https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20180726.123546.eacb6518.en.html

Anyway, most of this is just cosmetic surgery as long as systemd itself
stays out of the system.  And systemd-boot, nee gummiboot, out of the
installer as well.  BTW, the cosmetic surgery angle might be a nice
avenue to explore for package names!

# init-freedom-botox ... :-\
# Maybe just plain init-freedom?

Remember, coming up with a neat name is half the fun of an open source
software project ;-)

Hope this helps,