> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 09:55:08AM +0000,  Hosnieh Rafiee
> <hosnieh.raf...@huawei.com> wrote  a message of 28 lines which said:
>
> > This is the problem of IETF mailinglist that categorized my message
> > automatically under your thread here
>
> I strongly doubt it, since *your* message included:

> > so, it is better that you blame mailman programmers not me!
>
> Nobody else had the problem so I think we can safely assume Mailman is
> correct.

No not always. I saw a lot of such misleading information by mailman before in
other groups as well.

It appears that mailman uses a fuzzy approach and if the subject line has any
similar words to the subject line of the previous thread, it categorized it
under the same thread.

As I said I have started a completely new message. So the header of my message
was quite new and not carry any information for the old thread.

For instance this one is another example of such problem. Y
[dns-privacy] Authenticating the resolver, Paul Hoffman
Re: [dns-privacy] Authenticating the resolver, Wes Hardaker
Re: [dns-privacy] Authenticating the resolver, Paul Hoffman

You can also search other groups and will see many similar cases. If this is an
important problem, it is better to address fundamentally in mailman and not
blaming someone who either not a programmer of a mailman or even not replied or
commented the same thread.

Therefore, I do not see any reason for further discussion.

Hosnieh