On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 02:28:08PM +0000,
 Muhammad Yousaf <myou...@ymail.com> wrote
 a message of 224 lines which said:

> I am new to this list,

Therefore I suggest that you read the other documents of the working
group first because some of them will answer to some of your
questions.

> TCP Handshake -> TLS Handshake -> DNS Request/Reply -> TLS Close ->
> TCP Close.

See Dan Wing's response (I agree with him and think it is well
described in the current draft). Also, draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis, while
not from this working group, is a very recommended reading for
DNS-over-TLS-over-TCP.

> Also, it is not clear that why we need to encrypt the traffic
> between recursive server and the authoritative server. What is the
> privacy issue there?

It is described in RFC 7626.