From: internet-drafts
Date: 2020-07-13 08:41
To: Xinchang Zhang; Zhiwei Yan; Guanggang Geng; Yang Liu
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhiwei Yan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication
Revision: 02
Title: Indication of Local DNS Privacy Service During User Access
Document date: 2020-07-12
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 4
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02

Abstract:
   This document aims to support the indication of privacy service of
   recursive resolver during the user access.

The IETF Secretariat