Hey Paul,

     As document shepherd...

On 7/21/23 2:56 PM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
Substantial bits below; others were accepted withtout note.

On Jul 17, 2023, at 5:06 AM, Eric Vyncke (evyncke)
<evyncke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
# Shepherd's write-ip

The shepherd's write-up states "the WG would like to ensure that this list remains in the
document once it is published as an RFC" but the appendix A states "RFC Editor: please
remove this section before publication". I.e., the shepherd's write-up and the I-D MUST be
coherent ;-)

Paul Wouters pointed out on the list (2023-07-02) that Appendix A is not in the
format from RFC 7942, and is not at all definitive, and thus can be removed.

I got the sense that the WG wanted the list of implementations to remain to facilitate testing. If that is not the case, I can update the shepherd's writeup to remove the offending request to retain the list.

Regards,
Brian