Dear Ted,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Ted Lemon <mel...@fugue.com> wrote:
> Yes.   I'm using it right now to implement draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay, and
> that implementation is working and interoperating.   I don't know of another
> independent implementation yet, unfortunately.

Can you elaborate a bit more? What is the name of the implementation?
This is an implementation in progress? I don't fully understand how
there can be interoperating if there is no other implementation.

I see roughly 150 (!) BCP14  keywords in this draft. Can you specify
for your implementation for each of these normative keywords whether
your implementation is complaint, or not, and if not why not?

Kind regards,

Job