All,

The DNSOP WG chairs would like to see more feedback from the working group.

We understand that there have been thorough reviews of previous drafts and implementation feedback has been provided to the authors, but even if there are no comments, we still appreciate supporting statements that the document is ready for submission to IESG for publication.

Thanks!

-- Benno