Hi Francis,

I see there are review and published, so I now I understand which have been
reviewed and published already and which need to be reviewed. While this is
something I might need to actually be concerned about, I am curious to know
how the files receive a published or review on GitHub
(ex. Published/AOO41GS1.odt → Getting-Started-Guide/AOO41GS1.odt
or Review/AOO41GS12.odt → Getting-Started-Guide/AOO41GS12.odt). I'm asking
because I would like to get a better idea of the repo and how things change
there and how it appears on the actual website. My other questions are a
bit more straightforward. Should I download the file that is listed as
"Review..." and make changes or is there a different place I should be
getting the files? Also, what sort of changes/review should I be making? I
understand there are formatting and probably typo-related things to work
on, but is there some sort of guide to look at as reference? I know you
said we can just pick up something and get started, but I also don't want
to go about things incorrectly, so I thought I should ask. Thanks for your
help!

Best,

Nadeem