Hope this finds everyone well...

Re: *Getting Started*, I'm continuing my proofreading; averaging 50 or so
pages a day.  So far, no obvious spelling / punctuation / other
proofreading-type errors.  There are a few word choices that could be
improved, I think.  But other than that nothing needs corrected; it's very
nicely done.

I'm going to continue with this practice, put together a set of suggestions
for wording, and also possibilities for entries in a glossary.  Will keep
you posted.

*Michele*