Hi,
I'm running apache httpd server inside docker container on linux (centos 7)
machine. I've placed container behind the bridge. Now I want to measure the
overhead incurred by docker bridge. How can I do that ? I used perf tool
for cpu profiling, but I can't infer from that the cpu used when the packet
is moved through the bridge (the overhead added because of the bridge).
>From that I can get the total cpu usage of all the processes of a
particular container. I got that around 2/3rd of cpu used in kernel mode
and 1/3rd cpu used in user mode by httpd processes. How can tell from it
that what percentage of cpu was used executing the bridge functions ?
Thanks.
SURYA KANT GARG