On Mon Dec 06 2010 14:00:21 GMT-0800 (PST)  Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to check a few of the chapters, that Ron ported from OOo to
LibO. When I logged in at oooauthors, I couldn't find the folder given
in this link:

http://www.oooauthors.org/english/libreoffice3/getting-started

And when I entered the name manually, I only got the message, that the
folder is empty. I also don't see any other subfolder like a feedback
folder for this directory.
Does anyone have an idea, what I could try? Or were the documents there
removed and I have to go to the TDF wiki and grab the documents from
there?

Sigrid

Sigrid,

Link works for me.