On 12/08/2010 07:15 PM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
The files are very much NOT ready for translation. In fact, IMO they are
not ready to be put on the LibO site, where other people can find and
copy them.

--Jean
I concur. I've downloaded the first file: 0101GS3-IntroducingLibO.odt and have found many instances of OpenOffice.org, as well as OpenOffice.org specific instructions (how to operate from the command line, for example). Moreover, the links throughout the document are all to a site with which we are not affiliated. I'll upload what I've been able to change on my own when through, later today, however even then it will need to be gone over by the drupal team, at least.

--
jdc