Give me a few days and I will have a draft that simplyfies all distros
installation ... if you look a the wiki (my work) and the libreofice site
the change is already started.

I have now to make the Mandriva install easier (after all it is a matter or
select and click as in windows) and then I'll go over Fedora and Suse .

Debian already shows the way most people use it (including me and most of
the Ubuntu comunity) so I think we should go with " dpkg -i *.deb "

If anybody has some comments please feel free to give me a yell

I will be working on this installation file mostly on the wiki (other
projects I work on we do our main documentation in the wiki) BUT I think
that the site *MUST* have the isntall procedure that goes into the
tarball/packages if only because GOOGLE finds it easier than the wiki.

And it seems more "Official" if we have it on site.

Rogerio