Le 12/01/11 01:06, Larry Gusaas a écrit :

Hi Larry,

> There is no "Taskbar" on a Mac. The correct term is the "Dock".
>
> There is no "launcher drawer". An icon for the Downloads folder is
> located in the Dock. (Folders in the Dock are referred to as “stacks.”)
>
> Please use correct terminology for Macs. Incorrect terminology will
> cause confusion for inexperienced users, and make experienced users
> laugh at you and dismiss using your product.

That would be my bad, since I initially wrote down the installation
instructions in a hurried mail which took me about 30 seconds, and I am
a Linux / Unix-er at heart with Enlightenment / XFCE desktop preferences
and experience, so my Mac terminology is sub-optimal, shall we say :-)
Thanks for correcting this.

Alex