Hi, :-)

David Nelson

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 18:05, Karl-Heinz Gödderz
<libreoff...@gukk-online.de> wrote:
> just to inform you, the published versions of the documentations are on
> the Wiki http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
> in Alfresco and ODF-Authors are only the working copies.
>
> So it would be better to use the documents on the Wiki, I think.

It would be even better if Johnny were to work with the LibreOffice
docs team here and not to duplicate effort needlessly, don't you
think, Karl-Heinz?

The best way to contribute to LibreOffice documentation is to work
with the LibreOffice docs team. It's pointless for outside projects to
be developing documentation for LibreOffice separately from the
LibreOffice project.

My 2 cents.

David Nelson