On 02/23/2011 01:07 PM, Johnny McClung wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently joined the LibreOffice Documentation group. I was about to send
> out an email asking the where I should start when I had an idea. I am
> running the current (10.10) version of Ubuntu and involved with the
> community documentation. With the next release (11.04) LibreOffice will be
> the default office suite. The Ubuntu Community Currently has not
> documentation on LibreOffice. I propose that I take the documents in Alfresco
> and convert them into the Ubuntu Community Documentation.
>
> Thank you,
> Johnny

Hi Johny,

I've been drafting Ubuntu-specific docs here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice/fr

I have lacked time lately to formally propose them for merging to either
Ubuntu docs or LibreOffice docs, but anyone is free to take that next
step if I don't get to it soon enough.

I include such docs as an RTF file in my LibO DVD distribution.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/