On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 23:20 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:

> There is no reason for the documentation team to get involved with this as it
> should be handled by the users list.

Docs should be involved if some of the info could usefully be added to
the user guide to help someone else. I'll be interested to hear the
solution, if anyone finds one. Or the diagnosis of what the underlying
problem is.

> Many thanks for the info and the suggestion of using OOo documentation.  I
> think
> i already suggested that very early on but i might have forgotten.  The point
> about the experimental features is something i had no idea about and
> hopefully
> that might solve it.

I don't know what features are in the "experimental" category, but if
this partially works, then it probably isn't among them.

> The presentation has about 400 links to 400 different mp3 sound-files.  When
> the
> file gets saved some of the links break but i don't think it's the same links
> each time.  I don't think it matters which format is used but ppt is needed
> in
> order to work with MS Office users.  Swf (flash animation) has been tried but
> the sound-links broke with that too.
> "Win XP Pro + SP3 and LibreOffice 3.3.0 (OOO330 m19 Build 6, tag libreoffice
> -
> 3.3.0.4)"

The problem might be related to saving in ppt, not odp. Does the file
save ok to odp? Sounds like from what you say, saving to odp has
problems too, so ppt may not be an issue.