I see you are on Bigpond, so something in Bigpond's spam filtering
system may be trapping it. I don't know what Bigpond does or where you
can find the spam it's blocked. There should be somewhere you can
"whitelist" my email address.

What email program are you using on the iMac? If a message gets past
Bigpond's filters, it could perhaps be trapped by your email program,
which may have its own spam filters. Again, there should be somewhere
you can "whitelist" my email address.

I will also try sending the message from my iinet address, just in case
Bigpond doesn't like some messages from gmail. Or, do you have an
alternate address that I could send it to?

--Jean