Hello Luis,

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:47:55 +0200
Luis Gutiérrez de Cabiedes <lgcabie...@ono.com> wrote:

> El 22/06/11 11:42, Tom Davies escribió:

[...]

> Dear Tom. You seem to be one of the headers of this group. I'm triyng to
> unsuscribe with the links above, but it's imposible. Have you any good
> idea to help me with this? I'm now collaborating with a diferente group
> of spanish documenters of the proyect and I need to stop the tsunami of
> emails coming from this group. thanks.

I'm not Tom, but I reply anyways. :)

Did you send an email to documentation-unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org? Did
you also use the same address to send this message, that is subscribed to this
list? You should have gotten a message asking you, if you really want to
unsubscribe. (check your spam folder, if you haven't seen this message yet).
within your email program and send the message. You don't need to add anything.
You should get a "Good-bye" message and that will be the last thing you receive
from this list.

May I ask with which group you're collaborating now? (I'm just curious).

Hope this helps.

Sigrid