Hi Tom, guys,

The only other thing I can add is that I have tried hard to involve
other people in the administration of the VPS that Alfresco is
installed on, and of the Alfresco platform itself. That includes
people from the LibreOffice project (notably the TDF sysadmin team),
people from the Alfresco project, people from Apache OO.o and
technical support that I've paid for privately.

It is not a satisfactory situation to have an important team resource
such as an ECM system dependent on one single person's management.

If it is decided to use Alfresco in the future, I'm firmly hoping that
TDF sysadmins and others will share the admin workload. This is
essential for reliable, trouble-free operation.

--
David Nelson