My strong preference is for ODT, because the Alfresco instructions are part of
the Contributor's Guide, which is in ODT. (The chapters can be downloaded from
from the wiki.) The instructions could, of course, also be wikified and put on
the wiki in that form as well. I had always intended for all of the
Contributor's Guide to be in wiki format as well as ODT, but obviously that
hasn't happened yet.

Or you could start with wiki and we can generate an ODT from that; it will need
a bit of tweaking, but that's not a big drama.

Jean