Hi :)
Is that maintained separately from the wiki or does it auto-update when the
wiki is updated?

Btw i was wondering if Chapter 5 was meant to be numbered Chapter 4 and Chapter
6 as Chapter 5.  The previous wiki layout made it a bit unclear that a chapter
number had been skipped but when i made it look more like the "Published" page
it suddenly became clear, or maybe i stuffed-up and lost Chapter 4 somehow?  I
take care not to lose data but i can't think why else it might be missing!

Apols and regards from
Tom :)