Hi :)
Phew!!  Great :))  I dunno why i was getting in such a stew about all
that.  Glad to hear you have it all in hand :))

I am going to see if i can find someone from the Users Support mailing list
to lend a hand with any of the next steps such as proof-reading or
reviewing or something.  People here have more experience but a little
extra help might make this easier next time.

Many thanks and regards from
Tom :)