The most important thing about the draft new template is the style
names, which have been changed and simplified from the earlier
templates. The actual appearance can be changed easily by modifying
the styles, and that sort of change ("tweaks") are likely.

Content updating should proceed using the new template so that the
style names of the new files are correct.

--Jean