On 2015-05-28 09:38, toki wrote:

> On 28/05/2015 07:20, Jean Weber wrote:
>
>> Content updating should proceed using the new template so that the style
>> names of the new files are correct.
>
> Thanks.
>
> ###
>
> This is when find and replace for character styles would be nice to
> have. OTOH, for the documentation I've been looking at, the writer has
> used direct formatting, and not character styles.

Some time ago all guides used both character styles and lot of direct
formatting. Because of translating, I have removed direct formatting
from Getting Started and  also from the Writer Guide - so there should
be no direct formatting now (unless something went wrong).

I can do that also with other guides. It should be done in two steps:
First manually replace direct formatting to style (e.g., search for the
font weight attribute and then apply the OOOMenuPath or
OOOStrongEmphasis style - according to context). Second, remove the
remaining direct formatting (usually not visible an useful) by a script.

Milos

--
Milos Sramek, msrame...@gmail.com