Hi Peter,

Your changes look very good. It really begins to look more professional and
easier to read and translate. Thank you a lot for your contribution. I can
prepare the patch in the nearest future.

I have only a few proposals.
We can not use a reference to an application of a competitive office suite like
MS Access. In the official Help this looks very strange. If we assume that a
human can have difficulties in learning LibreOffice from habits to work with
another popular office application, we need to tell about differences, but
without using reference to this application. LibreOffice is not a fork of MSO.
There are many other office suites as GoogleDrive, GNOME Office, Calligra Suite
etc. And we should not make a comparative table out of the Help.
I think that the sentence “For designers familiar with Access, the prompt is
more restricted as it cannot contain spaces or reserved characters.” needs
changing.

A mention of a user does not let the Help to look professional. In my opinion,
this can be done for a Guide or FAQ, but we need to avoid it, and to focus on
a functional description.

The last, for me “designers of a database” looks strange. I am used to see
“developers of a database”. I am not an English native speaker, and I can not
be sure, but when I get the order on a database, usually I am called
“developer”. I really don't know what we need to use in this case, just to
draw your attention.

What do you think about these?

Best regards,
Lera