Hi Peter,

В письме от 24 ноября 2015 07:47:51 пользователь ptoye написал:
> "User". We need some way to distinguish the person who is using the database
> from the person developing it. After all, the concept of the parameter
> query was designed to allow the person using the database to input
> parameter values. Do you have a better word? Maybe recast the sentences
> using it to say something like "at run-time" (which is in the first
> sentence. If you prefer that I'll send a revised version in, but I think it
> will be difficult not to mention the fact that it's a human being that
> inputs the parameter value. I notice that the original version had "you" -
> whoever that might be - which strikes me as even less professional.
I agree with you. Combination of words such as "you must" and "you can" must
not be used in the Help.
I have read again, and I think that I interpreted a paragraph "The user can
use the SQL wild-card characters..." wrong. You are right. This paragraph
needs it.

> There's also the problem of the paragraph which I didn't understand. I think
> that what the original author was trying to say was that parameter queries
> are commonly used in subforms to restrict the records to be displayed. Is
> that your impression? If so, I can rewrite it. It also should be moved to
> the section on Parameter queries - it's nothing to do with input.
Do you say about this "Parameter queries are also used for subforms, since
they work exclusively with queries for which the values to be invoked are read
internally from a variable."?
I think that it needs to be moved in the Parametr query section.

Best regards,
Lera