Hi Milos

Em 18/07/2016 09:22, Milos Sramek escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> some time ago I've cleaned up files for GS 4.2 and I would like to do
> the same also for 5.1. The modifications are mostly oriented towards
> translation - in order to make it possible (often messy) direct
> formatting should be removed by a clean up script. In order to not to
> spoil formatting, prior to that I want to check and correct all formatting:
> - convert direct formatting to an appropriate style if necessary (e.g.
> bold to LOMenuPath)
> - convert styles reset by direct formatting to default text to the
> default style

Thanks indeed for that. I learned the hard way while translating with
OmegaT.

> Except for that I want to check index entries. Some on them are bound
> directly to text - in languages with inflection this results in
> inflected entries in the index, which is bad.

Yes. Although I managed to convert references from e.g.
[Figure n]
Figure [n]

I may have let some of them pass.

> I have in fact already done this for most  of the files - the rest will
> take me a few days. I will also check for any text changes, to make sure
> no changes were introduced.

Thak you very much indeed. Much appreciated.

> Olievier, pls, wait a few day with the update to 5.2

yes, of course. Let me know when you're done.

Kind Regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot