Hello,

for my professional needs (giving away RefCards during training sessions), I have created a set of 8 refcards/cheatsheets related to LibreOffice macros in Basic.

Here's the list:
1 - IDE
2 - Basic - Overview
3 - Calc
4 - Events
5 - Runtime Library
6 - Dialogs
7 - Files
8 - Execution parameters

I've placed them under a CC-BY-SA 4 license.

Each comes as a single A4 document written using Writer of course (I usually print them on 170g paper).

"Unfortunately" (sigh), these documents are written in French. At "lost" time, I've translated the first two of them, though (a third one is on the workbench, dunno when it is done).

Should these documents be of interest, where could I upload them?

All the best,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux