Em 11/02/2018 18:45, Jean-Francois Nifenecker escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> for my professional needs (giving away RefCards during training
> sessions), I have created a set of 8 refcards/cheatsheets related to
> LibreOffice macros in Basic.
>
> Here's the list:
> 1 - IDE
> 2 - Basic - Overview
> 3 - Calc
> 4 - Events
> 5 - Runtime Library
> 6 - Dialogs
> 7 - Files
> 8 - Execution parameters
>
> I've placed them under a CC-BY-SA 4 license.
>
> Each comes as a single A4 document written using Writer of course (I
> usually print them on 170g paper).
>
> "Unfortunately" (sigh), these documents are written in French. At "lost"
> time, I've translated the first two of them, though (a third one is on
> the workbench, dunno when it is done).
>
> Should these documents be of interest, where could I upload them?
>
> All the best,

Hi Jean Fran├žois

Yes I had a look to them and they are really handy for the occasional
Basic programmer.

Please send the English files to me and I'll upload in the documentation
website for English. I have prepared the page to host them:

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/macro/

Thank you for your kind collaboration.

Regards
--