AFAIK, this was doomed to be removed from Linux versions in 6.0, but
somehow remained there (I have this knowledge from translating release
notes - first there was the note that it was removed in 6.0 from Linux
versions, then this note was removed from release notes). However I do not
know if this is accurate and true for 6.0 on Linux ...

Lp, m.