Hi Martin and all:

        Thanks for your comments to try to clear it, but I still keep my dude about this issue.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

El 22/02/2018 a las 16:20, Martin Srebotnjak escribió:
AFAIK, this was doomed to be removed from Linux versions in 6.0, but somehow remained there (I have this knowledge from translating release notes - first there was the note that it was removed in 6.0 from Linux versions, then this note was removed from release notes). However I do not know if this is accurate and true for 6.0 on Linux ...

Lp, m.

    Hi all:

            I'm reviewing the document draft Getting Start LibreOffice
    6.0 Chapter 2 -Setting up.

            I find in LO 6.0, in Menu-Tools -Options-General, the
    option LibreOffice Quickstarter. As I understand this option is
    able only in the version of LibreOffice for Windows. Is it correct
    ? Would you please confirm ?

            I'm using LO 6.0 in Ubuntu 17.10.

    Regards,

    Jorge Rodríguez

-- To unsubscribe e-mail to:
    documentation+unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org
    <mailto:documentation%2bunsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org>
    Problems?
    Posting guidelines + more:
    <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette>
    List archive:
    <https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/>
    All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and
    cannot be deleted