Hi Jorge,

Martin is correct about the proposal to remove QS from the Linux
edition, but I have tested LO 6.0.1.1 (deb & rpm) downloaded from TDF
servers and QS is still there and fully functional. The same might not
always be true for all distro provided editions, but I suggest you
include QS as an option under Linux.

Regards
Dave