On 11/30/18 3:19 PM, Dave Barton wrote:
On 30.11.2018 19:48, Dan Lewis wrote:
I would like to do this if possible. What I need is documentation at
to how to do it in terms of programs required. Also, what version in
German should be used for translation?

Dan
Hi Dan,

My suggestion would be to contact Robert Großkopf and the German
language team. I assume you have knowledge of German, so the
https://de.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/ should be a
reasonable starting point.

BTW. You have long been an important contributor to the docs team, so
it's great to see you becoming active again in whatever capacity you choose.

Best Regards
Dave

I helped translate the chapter on queries using Pootle around version 3.5 or 4.0. I was hoping to be able to use this program again. So far, it seems like a very steep learning curve just to install the program!

Dan