Standard hoses are 6mm or 1/4 inch inside diameter. Very close and
generally interchangeable.
You should be able to re-use the metal fittings and reattach new rubber
hose. Use an approved rubber hose and an authorised fitting like the
Oetiker to clamp the rubber hose.
If you have non-reusable metal end fittings you should be able to purchase
re-useable ones that do not require special crimping tools to replace the
hoses every time the 5 year replacement is due.

regards
Rob

Rob Thompson
0429 493 828