I assume you may have a combo hose with orange fire sleeve like factory
use. . One way is Areoquip FC332-4 Blue hose and add orange fire sleeving
from aircraft spruce.

Another alternative is go - 4 Teflon braided hoses with AN fittings  again
I add fire sleeve and it is good for life of engine. .

Be real careful if you have a copper hose from tap forward and goes at
right angle just behind muffler.  That copper tube and olive may decide nit
to seal. The latter h36 have done away with stupid olive fitting and have a
fire wall AN fitting top RH side of firewall.  An fittings can be undone
and done up 100 times and as always seal. Every GA aircraft USE ONLY AN
fittings as does the world racing car industry.

My 2cent wirth

Ian Mcphee
+61 428847642
Box 657 Byron Bay NSW 2481