Nige.

From: dog@lists.riverland.net.au <dog@lists.riverland.net.au> On Behalf Of Kurt
Redinbaugh
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 6:19 AM
To: dog@lists.riverland.net.au

Nigel

I need two air filter assemblies including filter elements.

I live in Reno NV USA and would like to know the cost including shipment.

Thanks

Kurt

H-36 #3660

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 3:31 AM Nigel Baker <ni...@limbachaustralia.com
<mailto:ni...@limbachaustralia.com> > wrote:

Hi All.

That time has come and I am retired.

I have retired from all GFA airworthiness responsibility’s and will now focus
on our own fleet.

The insurance for Limbach sales has doubled and I have no chance paying it
ongoing from the meagre profit made on trade.

So I am closing up that shop as of the end of June just before the renewal is
due.

I presently have good stocks of spark plugs and exhaust pipe gasket ring
assemblies along with other assorted spares including 2 new L2000 cylinder
heads with the latest head castings.

Let me know if there is anything you may need.

Cheers.

Nige.