Thanks Tom!

A limbach is a very expensive rebranded VW motor. Example... I recently
dismantled a L2400 which is based on the Type 25 VW. The main and cam
bearings were just "off the shelf" Kolbenschmidt. Limbach is charging you
about 300 euros extra to change the boxes they come in.

If you can get your aircraft registered as an experimental aircraft, this
is the place to buy Aero VW engine parts at reasonable prices....
https://www.greatplainsas.com/

Profit driven....yes certainly but I also think there are mounting
liability and insurance issues which has everyone running scared. Including
me!

regards
Rob

Rob Thompson