Well done Ian! I take my hat off to your perseverance with getting GNW
fixed.

The L2000 motor will always have a bit of positive pressure and throw oil
out of the crankcase breather. Run the breather pipe into an aluminium
water bottle in a convenient location that is easy to empty.

Australian GFA accepted the CASA  AD/PROP/1 which does not have a calender
life
https://services.casa.gov.au/airworth/airwd/ADfiles/equip/prop/PROP-001.pdf

regards
Rob