I had difficulty with the spoilers about 18 years ago. My recollection is
that I identified the interference points and  dressed the trailing edge of
the spoilers with a file after trying some paraffin.They were binding and
it took a hard yank to pop them open. Both are apparently warped or
distorted. The trailing edge of both is now flush with the wing skin
outboard and a few mm below grade at the inboard ends.  I wonder if air
loads--positive flex or deflection of the wings in flight--might contribute
to the binding.

Michael Stockhill
Polson, MT