Have seen one h36 (can't remember sr no) but had a bad kink in think static
could be pitot) at base of panel when tube starts togo back to tail.

I picked it up on a test flight.

There is a method of finding where the restriction is and sorted it out and
was perfect.

It originally came from Italy and as you may or may not know Italians are
supposed topay government tax if they or the glider does more than 10hours
a, year. Naturally Italians donot write up their logbooks with correct
hours or the reqister their glider in another country to avoid paying tax

Ian McPhee
+61 428847642