- The Andair FS16 fuel shutoff valve (andair.co.uk/) is approved In
Australia. I guess (but don't know) that the approval trickled down from
EASA or FAA. These valves require a 1/8" NPT male to 14mm male adaptor. The
only adaptor I could get needed drilling out to ensure adequate flow.
-  The undercarriage rod-ends are Hirschmann standard design
- UC straps - Diamond Aircraft would have a monopoly on these.

No videos that I know of.

regards
Rob

Rob Thompson