Hi

Thanks for sharing this.
> I agree, Dolibarr migration is pretty nice !

but only core part, modules looks more problematic to update.

> Regarding communication, this is a work in progress.

Yes I saw this :) But looks again difficult. But it's better :)

> From now on, we'll have systematic annoucement when a major version is
> released, minor version too, why not. A communication group has been
> started within the fundation with the goal to better communicate with the
> community. We already are present on social medias, but this dev
> mailing-list and the dolistore customers are 2 audiences we poorly
> communicate with (not to say not at all).

I don't understand logic, dolibarr users/community are on forum,
mailinglist but piority is social network, strange

> About your concerns around PRs and plugins, I'm sorry you feel that way.
> PRs are usually correctly integrated and not lost.

Maybe now, I'll try again. But I'm not sure. My fear is to lost again
energy to nothing.

> Plugins are the responsibility of their developers. Personnaly, our
> plugins are upgraded with the new releases

I'm not module developper then I don't know if is complicate or not to
follow release and provide. As user, i prefer to have my own script and
don't use module. In my use case ratio time spend / bug / patch is too
heavy.

Thanks a lot

km