Time flys if you stay busy Andy, like our friends & fav band.
Scooter
Andy wrote:
> Hello Fellow Doobie Lovers,
>
> Well it is July and the weather here in the Northeast is nice and warm.
> Okay I will spear all of you with the nice chit chat and get right to my
> point! I must be honest and say that I am disappointed that the new CD
> won't be out until the fall. I really think if we get it before xmas it
> will be a shocker. We all have waited a very long time for some new
> fresh Doobie tunes! It just amazes me that it takes so long to get the
> final product out know it will be great,but the Fall is a long way away!
>
> Like a river, we keep on rollin along
> Andy
>
> _________________________
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> "unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.