Well Andy, at least you're very honest. Watch out for the incoming arensel 
of reactions to your reaction to the album.

But from what I read on the website info page in connection with the new 
album, you're two main guys are very much at peace with what they've done no 
matter what others think. Here are their direct quotes from the website 
(doobiesinfo.com):

Johnston: "At this point with this album I'm not going to worry about it, 
whatever happens, happens. I'm certainly hoping that we have success with 
it, but if not then I guarantee you that we'll still be making our music."

Simmons: "I don't have any illusions about being a 50-year-old rock star. If 
someone likes what we've done and buys it great. If they don't I can easily 
say that I'm living the dream."

Personally, I know that a lot of the messages in the songs have hit the same 
chords of things I've been wondering/concerned about lately. And for that 
reason, I've quickly felt a pretty strong attachment to this work than I 
have with some of the band's other recent offerings.

I guess we'll have to agree that we disagree on this.

--Thor




_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to