Hi Folks,
Well, am I the only honest one who thinks the new CD is a real
disappointment! I love the Doobies as much as everyone else! Have all
there albums and all of that! Been a fan since I was a kid. But this CD
is a far cry from the talent they have in that group! TJ & Pat only
wrote a few songs on the entire CD. I was hoping to hear some ass
kicking, country picking rock and roll instead I got Muzak! The
background vocals on Higher Ground sounds like the Partridge Family. I
love the song Leave My Heartache Behind. Vocals on " On Every Corner" is
awful!! Why didn't Pat sing that tune? " Gates of Eden" sounds like Don
Henley, If I wanted to hear Don Henley I would of bought his CD! Two
much influncene from the other members of the group, they should of
stayed with Pat & TJ! I really hate, hating this CD! This is by far very
far from there best work.! There are a few good songs, but nothing that
lifts me up like Brotherhood! This album reminds me of One Step Closer
where everyone pitched in! I wanted all Simmons and Johnson! Very
disappointed in this CD! I know some of you will feel the same! Be
honest and voice your views!!
Andy :(
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.