Hi

Just thought I'd introduce myself on here, my name is Antony. Recently moved
down to Bournemouth, well a year ago - kinda recent. Anyway thought I'd lookup
the local LUG group here. I currently work for the Mercedes dealer group in the
area looking after there IT systems, helps pass the day, nothing spectacular
mostly windows deskptop support and some windows server stuff that sort of
thing. My interest in other OS's began with BSD which I still like to use,
currently typing this on my mail server which runs FreeBSD.
I also like to dabble in programming, very much a hobby rather than a good
level. Currently learning Python at the moment and would like to broaden that
in to some web development maybe running a website of sort, have to figure that
out yet.
Anyway that's me, just thought i'd say Hi and maybe get to know some others
around here for some Linuxy geeky techy type stuff

Regards
Antony