On 8/11/2008, Mathieu Kretchner ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
But, at present, we need to have a secure / reliable / fast with all
the properties that must fit a real e-mail server in order to support
our new e-mail IMAP architecture, so the question is (because we have
only 2 options) Why should I choose dovecot instead of Cyrus ?

Because it is secure / reliable / faster than cyrus - and *much* easier to install/configure?

You'll have more chance of a specific answer if you provide more specifics as to what 'properties that must fit a real email server' means to you.

--

Best regards,

Charles