On Aug 14, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Mike Abbott wrote:

I re-ran imaptest on an empty mail store, single client, multiple users, using your dovecot-crlf input file, for a couple hours. Here's the distribution of errors that imaptest reports:
100 Error: user%d[%d]: <...>: Header DELIVERED-TO changed
..
During that time dovecot reported no corruption errors.

What do you need to do to get corruption errors? Is multiple clients enough?

What does it mean that imaptest is having such trouble?

I think it just means that imaptest's support for multiple users is broken. I always test it only using a single test user.